Home » » Finding The Right Credit Card

Finding The Right Credit Card

Written By Unknown on Saturday, May 19, 2012 | 12:08 AM

I remember the lecture my mother gave me a few weeks before my first day of college. She sat me down and said, "I have something important to tell you." Right about then is when I rolled my eyes and braced for the, "Young men are the devil's spawn and should not be trusted," and the, "You are going to a place where there will be great temptations," speech. What I got was not really a lecture, but a talk about how it was time to start building my credit.

I really never gave that topic much thought. I always thought that getting a credit card was for grown ups, and Lord knows I didn't quite feel like a grown up at the time. She told me I should start thinking about applying for a credit card. She also warned me if I did so, she would NOT bail me out if I started charging up the world. That alone scared me. I had a full time job, but what if I couldn't handle the payments? What if I went temporarily insane, and decided to charge everything I could. It was too much for me, and I told her, I didn't want to hear any more nonsense about me getting a credit card.  Visit >>>http://credit-cash-loan.blogspot.com

She of course persisted for the next two weeks, and I finally told her that I would look into it. I then asked the million dollar question, "How do I find the one that is best for me?" She blank stared me. Then she blink. Then she shrugged her shoulders and said, "I don't know, that's your problem." Cue the crickets.

So there I was, eighteen in 1992, trying to get a credit card, but not knowing where to start. Luckily on the fist day of classes, I was in the school book store and found an ad for a student credit card. Without giving it much thought, I applied and to this day I still have a card from that company. Was that the best way of going about it? Probably not. I suppose if I did the research I could have found a card with a better interest rate, or a better limit.

Now days, the internet has changed the way people research topics. I've found the best way to find a good product is to find a site that helps you compare similar products side by side. Are you interested in credit cards that offer airline rewards? How about credit cards that offer hotel and travel rewards? Maybe you are just looking for the credit card that would be right for your business, or one with low interest rates. There are even credit cards for poor credit.

Some people feel loyal to certain credit card companies, it's only natural when you've had them for so long, but why not see if they can offer you a better card? Your time is precious and getting the best credit card for you is important to your lifestyle.

Visit >>>http://credit-cash-loan.blogspot.com/

Tag: Finding the right credit card, right credit card, credit card, how to find right right credit card, good credit card options
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Copyright © 2013. American Loans - All Rights Reserved
powered by Blogger