There are many lenders these days that are offering guaranteed payday loans for people with bad credit. However, this is not out of the "goodness" of their heart nor is it because they feel sorry about your financial situation -- it's merely a business decision that was made to increase profits. In light of that fact, follow the 5 tips below to ensure that you're not taken advantage of.
1. Just because they don't use your credit score as the basis for approval, that does not mean they don't take a peak at it. With that being said, the interest rate you are given may actually be influenced by your credit rating. If you're worried about this, ask the lender whether or not they look at the credit score and if they use it against you in ANY way.
2. Even people with poor credit have rights, so don't let payday cash advance loan companies bully you. Find out what the company charges in interest & fees and then find out what they are "allowed" to charge according to your state's payday loan laws. If they're trying to rip you off and you catch them, you've got them in a choke hold that they won't easily break out of.
3. Don't beg or plead with companies that deny you. If a lender's policy is "no payday loans for bad credit", then simply move on. There are plenty of payday loan lenders out there to choose from, meaning you don't have to beg on bended knee to get the loan you need.
4. Never borrow more then you absolutely need! Borrowing extra money, which may seem like a smart plan in your eyes, is not at all a good thing. Why? Because of the extra interest you'll be paying on that additional cash, which thereby supersedes any possible benefit that you might get from "just in case" funds.
5. Read through every detail of the contract. Although most lenders are plenty trustworthy, there are some that will try to bamboozle you -- don't let them. Know everything there is to know now and you won't have a problem later.
Guaranteed payday loans for people with bad credit aren't just easy to apply for, but their 100% reliable in times of emergency!